The BIC lighter is recognized as a worldwide leader in producing a safe, reliable flame for millions of consumers every day. In more than 160 countries around the world, BIC has sold more than 15 billion lighters. With up to 3,000 lights per lighter provides a great consumer value. Each BIC Lighter is child-resistant, safe and reliable and 100% Quality Inspected. BIC Lighters give you up to 2 times the light vs. the next full size leading brand. Every BIC lighter undergoes more than 50 separate, automatic quality checks during the manufacturing process.
BIC J23 Slim lighter ignites up to a maximum of approximately 1,800 times(1) thanks to its special design that includes among others:
– The right balance between the length of the flint and the effectiveness of the wheel for a more than sufficient number of ignitions relative to the gas level in the reservoir.
– A minimum capacity of approximately 2.6 g of gas made possible by careful design of the body and the use of an engineering resin for said body.
– A maximum capacity of gas corresponding to roughly 2.9 g of gas corresponding to a volumetric displacement of 82% (2).
(1) Ignition = flame height of 25mm and duration of 1.3 s under normal conditions of temperature and pressure.
(2) The ISO 9994 standard requires that volumetric displacement not exceed 85%